Kim Hart, mother and passionate about being active and healthy, is a content developer here at AAAStateofPlay.com. Growing up in Indianapolis, Kim has always been dedicated to staying healthy and being active especially after having two children. With the obesity epidemic on the rise, Kim makes a conscious effort to involve her children in activities like baseball, hiking, and enrolling them in camp during the summer. At times Kim volunteers at the camp helping out with the daily activities for all the kids. In her spare time she offers personal training for those looking to help improve their health goals.
You can find Kim on:
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103026654310192938081
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.hart.1829
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KimberlyEHart
Browse Kim's Favorite Picks from AAA State of Play:
- Play and Learn the 50 States by AAAStateofPlay.com
- Playground Safety From Bullies
- The Outdoor Enthusiast's Guide to Bugs
- Ideas for Reducing Plastic at School
- Outdoor Sports for the Kids at the Playground!
- Fun Outdoor Games And Activities For Kids
- Playground Safety for Kids
- First Aid Basics for the Playground and Beyond!
- A Guide for Outdoor and Indoor Runners
- Let's Play On The Playground!
- Outdoor Fun with Rock Climbing
- Safety Resource Guide For Biking And Other Outdoor Activities
- Accommodating Special Needs Children on the Playground
- Outdoor Play: Water Safety Tips for Parents
- Conflict Resolution at School & on the Playground
- Basketball Drills on the Playground for Kids!
- Sunscreen and UV Safety on the Playground
- Teambuilding on the Playground & at School
Browse Kim's Favorite Picks from PlaygroundEquipment.com:
- Learning About Insects on the Playground
- Why Active Play is Necessary in Making Kids Healthier
- Fun and Safe Playground Games for Your Children
- Social Media Safety at the Online Playground
- Guide to Promoting Good Sportsmanship On The Playground